Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

Fareshope Reviews

Fareshope Reviews - Check out what 528 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Joy was awesome in helping me get my ticketing straight! Never ever book with farestore/skybooker. I booked a plane ticket with them, and they never notified me of cancellation, i only happened to find out myself that. I purchased a ticket for $200 through…. Review by jaime 3 months ago. Share your experience with fareshope.com by using the box below, or leave a review/comment in the section at the bottom of this article. Check if fareshope.com is legit or scam, fareshope.com reputation, customers reviews, website popularity, users comments and discussions. Check out what 697 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Their aphorism is to give the best go insight to their clients at. Check out what 712 people have written so far, and share your own experience. If you book a ticket they send an email. I was told that the prices on the website are not reflective of. They said they could rebook. Never book a ticket with them.

Reviews Read Customer Service Reviews of

Review by jaime 3 months ago. Never ever book with farestore/skybooker. I am so happy with the experience i had. I purchased a ticket for $200 through this site and within 5 minutes i received a call stating the flight with aa was cancelled. Check out what 712 people have written so far, and share your own experience.